Sunday, February 15, 2009

How I impurressed my pawrents.


A few nights ago, my mom was looking and calling all over the house for my sister-cat Flaca, whom she hadn't seen all day. Finally in desperation , she asked me, "Curly, where's Flaca?"

I immediately walked over to a storage closet off the family room, looked at the doorknob, and then looked back at my mom. Mommy opened the door, and out walked Flaca! My mom and dad were both very impurressed with my ability to understand, as well as my willingness to help out.

3 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good job, Curly!

Mr. Hendrix said...

That is awesome Curly! What a good brother you are. Um, you aren't the one who shut her in there right?? ha ha ha

I hope you got extra treats for being so helpful!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Curly, I tagged yoo for an award!