I received this "Honest Scrap" award from my friends at Jan's Funny Farm http://jansfunnyfarm.blogspot.com/. I'm supposed to tell ten honest things about myself. Well first, let me say "thank you" to the furfolks at JFF for honoring me with this award! I'm also supposed to pass the award on to some other furs, but that may have to wait as my staff is pretty swamped right now. (They just adopted a new puppy tonight...More on that in a future blog.)
For my ten honest things, I will say that
1. I could not hold my tail straight even if I wanted to.
2. I am more tolerant of dogs than my cat sibs are.
3. I think my wife Lily is very pretty... (no...make that BEAUTIFUL!)
4. I never miss in the litter box...If you see a mess, you can blame Stanley. (That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.)
5. I'm a genial, all-around nice guy cat.
That's only 5 things, but my typist is soooooo tired. Maybe she'll help me type five more honest facts later.