Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mysteries of Life



Well folks, the Mew Year is already two weeks old. I haven't blogged for nearly a month, but today I am purrpondering some of life's mysteries and thought I'd share my musings with you. #1
Why do dogs smell funny? (And I'm using "funny" as a polite word.) Cats don't smell funny. We smell normal, or downright good. Our dog lives in the same house that we do, so we can't blame it on environment. Whassup with the way dogs smell?
#2
Why do dogs act silly, whereas cats are dignified? (Okay, so the photo doesn't back that up, but there's an exception to efurry rule.)

There are many more mysteries to life, but I'm getting tired from so much purrpondering. It's time for a nap.

3 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm with you there. Woofies are wierd. Mommy says they are sweet, but I'm thinking doofy. Also, I hear their paws smell like freetoes. Do they?

We know about pauses on blogging. Since our blurpy boy was born, it has been hard to keep up!

Happy New Year Curly!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, we have some dogs here. We think they smell okay.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hey Curly, where have you been?? Hope you're staying warm. It is sooooooo snowy here.