Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cute video, and Cat Hair Auction!

Greetings, furiends! I haven't blogged here for about four months, but I want to get the word out about a fundraising auction my mommy is holding on eBay which ends next Tuesday morning (August 3). This is kind of a funny story that you can read about on the auction page. It started out as a joke, but when a few people bid real money for my cat hair, Mommy decided to turn the auction into a fundraiser for The Cat House On The Kings no-kill animal sanctuary and adoption center. The high bidder will also receive a wallet sized photo and a 5" x 7" pawtographed photo of me playing the banjo! Below is the link to the auction, and also a link to a video that Mommy made showing my daddy with the kitties on a recent visit to the Cat House On The Kings. I think you will get a giggle out of both the auction and the video. Even if you don't bid on my auction (which is for a very worthy cause), Mommy and I would really appreciate it if you passed the infurmation along to a furiend. Thank you for your suppurt!!!

Link to auction page:


Link to video:
For some reason, Mommy couldn't get the link to the CHOTK video to work from this page, but if you go to YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/) and type "Cat House On The Kings" along with the word "calico" into the search box, it should be the first video that comes up.

2 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

So glad to see you again, Curly. We're familiar with the Cat House on the Kings since we posted about them a while back. It's neat you're going to do a fundraiser for them.

Very sorry about your brother Stanley passing away. It's always so hard to say good-bye. We're glad you have other siblings but we know you miss Stanley.

Curly said...

Thank you, my good furiends at Jan's Funny Farm! Sending greetings and purrs your way!