Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm a winner!

You may remember awhile back, when I asked for your votes for a video my mom sent in to a contest at Yobi.tv. In the video, I was playing with a pair of my daddy's underwear. Thanks to your votes, my video made it to the semi-finals, but it was eliminated early on in the final round of voting. I thought that was that, but yesterday Mommy was surprised to receive a check in the mail from Yobi.tv for $100! At first, Daddy said it should be HIS check because it was his underwear in the video. Then he said I deserve a treat for winning that money with my fine acting. (Well, he didn't exactly say that, but he did say I deserve an extra treat.) Hmmm....I wonder how many bags of Temptations Treats could I buy with $100??........

1 comment:

Kaz's Cats said...

Woohoo! Concats on your big win! We actually think that you deserve the winnings, since it was your own acting purrformance that won over the judges. Your Dad needs to get you lots and lots of Temptations,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha