Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4th of July Purrade!


Independence Day is a significant holiday for us cats, because we're independent by nature. How pawesome that the entire country celebrates a holiday that honors a characteristic kitty trait!

There's a 4th of July dress-up contest on Catster, spearheaded by my good buddy Skeezix. I managed to sneak away while my meowmy was attempting to dress us kitties to participate in the contest. Rayna is only 3 months old and didn't realize what was going on, so she got caught and had to pose for a picture. (From the look on her face, I don't think she did this willingly.)

Here's a link to the dress-up Purrade and contest:
http://blogs.catster.com/the-cats-meow-a-cat-and-kitten-blog/win-50-zealies-in-the-cats-meows-july-4th-parade/2009/06/29/

I enjoy looking at the other cats in their Fourth of July finery. I just don't want to have to dress up myself. Oops, gotta run! Here comes Meowmy with a cat-sized costume and a camera....

No comments: